Sunday, October 14, 2007

New Bush Stamp

The new Bush stamp

The United States Postal Service created a 43-cent first-class stamp with a picture of President Bush. The stamp was not sticking to envelopes, which enraged the President, who demanded a full investigation.

After a month of testing, a special presidential commission presented the following findings about why the stamps were not sticking:

1) The stamp is in perfect order.
2) There is nothing wrong with the adhesive.
3) People are spitting on the wrong side.


:)

6 Comments:

Rambler said...

ha ha funny Jon :)

jon be me said...

I thought it was!!

Jim said...

Very funny Jon, I don't think they will ever be able to fix that stamp and its' problem, lol.

I read the next post as well, short of time as usual, you are right of course, work for yourself best you can, the big picture is humanity and its' needs over the great economy and its' great wealth at human expense. Amen.

jon be me said...

Hey Jim,
I know everyone knows about the "time" issue but I had to say anyway...

Sophia said...

Please order me a special commemorative collectors' edition of an entire panel of this stamp. Thank you.

jon be me said...

I tried mailing it to you Sophia but the stamps on the envelope kept falling off....

:)

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online