Saturday, December 22, 2007

on the 8th day, God created....

...and on the 8th day, God created christmas break....
With that in mind, I will be out of the "office" for a bit, without my laptop.

So, I hope you all enjoy the holiday season in your own very special way. For me, its a celebration of life, a life of love and a love of life. Share it with your family, friends and fellow bloggers.

Be safe and arrive alive.

JBM

(the best gift off all is the gift of love, friendship and a smile to a stranger)

:)

2 Comments:

Jim said...

Have a great Holiday Jon, see you when you get back!

jon be me said...

Hi Jim,
thanks.

Spent a few days seeing friends and my wife's family in Idar-Oberstein.

I get along great with her family...even my mother in law!!

And you?

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online