Monday, December 10, 2007

New Link - Journey Into Being

I've added a new link....

Journey into Being is a blog by Zareba. If you don't know her yet, she is a deeply spiritual person who joyfully lives in the present while wisely eyeing the future. Her blog tracks a journey down the path of enlightenment encompassing the last 40 yrs and counting.

Check it out. You might enjoy reading her posts as much as I did! Also, if you pay careful attention, you can find out the secret meaning to her name..... :)

JBM
(smile when you say that!)
.

3 Comments:

Zareba said...

Thanks for the wonderful complement, Jon. I will strive to live up to these powerful words.

...Z

jon be me said...

Z,
I believe you already have/do...

Jim said...

She already has, and still is doing so, she is a fine writer and she has a great understanding, a very wise person indeed!

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online