Friday, August 31, 2007

Dreamer

DREAMER.
Some people have said that I'm JUST a dreamer and that I should get real. Get a life, they say. It's "doers" that make a difference. It's "doers" that have made this country (USA) great. Not Dreamers. Dreamers are just plain lazy, they say.
Well, I agree and disagree. Doers have made a big difference in this world. We would not be where we are without "doers". On the other hand, where have all the great ideas come from? Where do the "doers" get their inspiration from? DREAMERS! Yep, an idea has to be thought of first before it can be turned into reality, right? I believe that "dreamers" and "doers" go hand in hand. We need "doers" as much as we need "dreamers". I believe in a better place. I believe that things can be better. I dream of better things, of better ways to do things, and of a better life. A better way to treat and get along with our fellow beings (each other). Of course, better does not have to mean material. It can be spiritual. It can mean physical. It varies among each other. Balance is the key. Balance between the physical and the spiritual and the mental. Think about it. Dream about it. I do....
Also, "get real?" Really? And which "reality" is it that they are talking about? This "real" physical world? Or is it in the spiritual sense, which is on a different plane? Get real. Mmmm.... My "reality" is obviously different that most others.


right or rong?

0 Comments:

© blogger beta templates | Make Money Online